Thursday, May 16, 2019

Fruitcake?


Yesterday when I arrived home I heard our one cat Morticia Adams moaning. I enquired as what was wrong and she sadly told me that she had inadvertently been closed out in the catio.
I went inside and opened the window for her to come in. She jumped up on the window ledge at the closed window and told me that it was too far to walk the one and a half meters to the open one. I obligingly opened the window where she was sitting. After inspecting the window and window frame for at least five minutes she sauntered in without a ‘by your leave’ or a ‘thank you’.
                 Morticia Adams. Butter can't melt in my mouth.

As I was lying in bed thinking about the incident I realized that as a young person, older people who spoke to their animals were regarded as being a bit of a fruitcake.
I now not only think that people who talk to their animals are normal but I am beginning to understand the answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment