Thursday, March 17, 2011

brotherly advice?????????

big and little
little and big

i have a brother ,roy ,who is a few years younger than me.in the photo on the left he is the little one on the right..i am. so the question is who looks up to who.
we share more than lineage,blood and hair..lesness. we both suffer from headaches.
sometimes chronic becoming migraine. to those who don't know what a migraine feels like.follow these steps. 1. take a air hose place it in your nose and pump your brain to three times its normal size,2. take a hammer and a few 8 inch nails and starting at the side, hammer them in to your head ,working clockwise or anti, whichever takes your fancy.3.add in a good dose of nausea for fun and you have a migraine.

why do i tell you this? listen closely roy it works!

about 2 weeks ago my beautiful wife,breeze told me that she had chatted to a lady that too suffered from headaches.her cure was ...cayenne pepper. she had run out of the capsules so she drank the pepper with water and it helped.my helpmate gave me this advice and said tablespoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of water will help my ailment.trusting her as i do i took my tablespoon of pepper in the water and...one..two ..three swallows all gone.....not so ba.......................a nuclear bomb exploded the size of which was big enough to destroy africa and half of europe....lucky for all it was contained in my mouth and throat.

i staggered to my breeze..sweat running down my face.... eyes and nose watering smoke pouring from my ears. i opened my mouth and said.........nothing...my voice box was destroyed in the devastation.all i could do was open and close my mouth like a stranded fish. a good while later i could manage a squeak that would of made a mouse proud. my voice did eventually return.

so the next step google. what is cayenne pepper good for???????

apparently anything from asphyxiation to xenophobia..the dosage'
'The optimal therapeutic dose is one teaspoon in water'

ok....so i exceeded the dosage...

now the advice. i went and purchased cayenne pepper capsules and have been taking 3-4 a day.
no burning mouth ,throat or stomach and...a great relief from the frequency of headaches....true...believe it or not!!!i

so to my little bigger brother and all that suffer as i did, try it ....you have nothing to loose.

p.s forget the drinking in water bit!!




2 comments:

  1. Silly Mark! You're supposed to snort it. I guarantee you'll forget about the migraine, at least for a while

    ReplyDelete